Drybar's Heart & Soul Core Values
Alli Webb, founder of Drybar, and the Drybar family share the Heart and Soul of Drybar. Watch and learn about our most important 10 Core Values and Beliefs!Read More
Alli Webb, founder of Drybar, and the Drybar family share the Heart and Soul of Drybar. Watch and learn about our most important 10 Core Values and Beliefs!
The Heart & Soul Of Drybar: Our 10 Core Values & Beliefs
- It’s the experience! The single most important part of the Drybar experience is the way we make people feel. We are committed to making our clients feel like a million bucks.
- It’s not just blowouts! It’s confidence. And happiness. It’s artistry and quality.
- Be yourself! Tattoos, piercings, quirky laugh and all! It’s what makes you special and interesting. As Gaga says, “I’m on the right track baby, I was born this way.”
- Embrace the power of random acts of kindness! Selfless acts of kindness make someone’s moment/day/week. This defines you, you define us.
- Have fun! Laugh, smile, dance! Look beautiful! Life is too short to be someplace lame.
- Always be growing! There is tremendous opportunity ahead for all of us. You commit to helping us grow and we’ll do the same for you.
- Nothing is sexier than honesty and humility! Arrogance and cockiness are gross. Actions speak louder than words. Be sexy.
- Make a difference! Have an opinion, a point of view. Have the courage to stand up and make a difference.
- Pretty is as pretty does! Be a good person. Care about people. You’re only as pretty on the outside as you are on the inside.
- We are family! Drybar was started by family. You are part of our family.