Drybar Signature Styles From Home: The Uptini
How to create Drybar's signature updo style, The Uptini. The Uptini is any updo, so there are a variety of styles that can be created...Read More
How to Achieve The Uptini Updo from Drybar
Alli Webb, founder of Drybar, shares how to create Drybar's signature updo style, The Uptini.
Get the Look: The Uptini Updo
- Spray Detox Dry Shampoo into your roots and rub it in.
- Next, use The 3-Day Bender Rotating Styling Iron, curling around your head and away from your face. Keep the curls nice and loose.
- Then, spray some Triple Sec 3-In-1 Finishing Spray for a little added texture. It works wonders!
- Then, tease your hair with the Super Lemon Drop Detangler Brush. Grab a section of your hair and brush down toward the root. Repeat along your crown.
- Next, create a messy bun at the nape of your neck.
- Take sections from the front of your hair, twist them with your finger and finger tease them a little bit. Then, tuck the pieces into your bun and pin them in place. Keep pinning until it looks just right!
- Lock the whole look in place with The Sheriff Medium Hold Hairspray. And there you have it!