DETAIL, DEFINE, CURL AND SHINE: THE HALF SHOT SMALL ROUND BLOW-DRYER BRUSH
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Truly offering the best of both worlds, the newest Drybar Blow-Dryer Brush combines the hot air of a blow-dryer with the structure of a small, round brush to create defined waves and curls. In the market for a shiny blowout in one simple step, or perfect layers and detailed styling? This 1.5” powerhouse is just the ticket - the smaller barrel allows for more precision and getting closer to the roots!
Half Shot Small Round Blow-Dryer Brush, $155
THE GOOD STUFF
- Ionic Technology reduces frizz and adds tons of shine while styling
- Strategically Placed Vents provide maximum airflow for a faster blowout
- Ergonomic, Lightweight Design provides maximum comfort
- 1.5” Round Shape creates defined curls and waves and is perfect for detailed styling
- Combination of Nylon and Tufted Bristles allows for exceptional tension and control
- Three Temperature Settings (Cool / Medium / High) enables customized styling for all hair types
HOW TO SERVE
After shampooing, thoroughly towel-dry hair to remove excess water. Brush out hair using a detangling brush or comb and separate into large sections. Place the Half Shot underneath each section and work it gradually from roots to ends, until the section is dry and smooth. Can also be used on dry hair to create a smooth, finished look. *For extra-thick or long hair, it may be necessary to rough-dry hair with a regular blow dryer before using the Half Shot.
- For defined curls and waves: Use vertically throughout the hair
- For volume at the roots: Use horizontally at the crown
WHERE TO BUY
Available at Ulta and drybar.com
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts. With that same goal in mind, we’ve created a line of professional quality products, tools & accessories to achieve and maintain the perfect blowout at home so you can feel happy and confident every day! Today, our growing product line is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta, Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | email@example.com