Drybar Reserve Vibrating Styling Iron Delivers Effortless Smoothing and Curling
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
A masterpiece in dual action power and state-of-the-art electronics, this elegant, ergonomic styling iron unleashes sleek straight looks and stunning waves and curls. With advanced vibrating technology that creates the perfect amount of tension to straighten or curl hair without pulling or tugging on delicate strands, this gorgeous new addition to Drybar’s premium priced Reserve collection makes it easier, faster, and gentler than ever to style your hair like a pro.
Drybar Reserve Vibrating Styling Iron, $190
THE GOOD STUFF
- Innovative vibrating technology creates just the right amount of tension during use to prevent pulling too hard on strands
- Smart heat sensors on the elongated 1-inch plates ensure an even, consistent temperature for easy styling
- Frizz-fighting ionic technology harnesses the power of negative ions to reduce frizz for smoother, shinier tresses.
- Ergonomic design with smooth, rounded plates allows for effortless straightening, wave-making, and curling on all hair lengths and textures
- 5 heat settings enable custom styling on all hair types (heats up to 450°F/230°C)
HOW TO SERVE
Work in 1–2" (2.5–5 cm) sections of dry, neatly-parted hair, brushing or combing through each one first before ironing.
- TO STRAIGHTEN: Hold iron horizontally. Clamp hair at roots and slowly pull the iron through to the ends, beveling slightly toward the face as you go to prevent static.
- TO CURL: Hold iron vertically. Clamp hair several inches down from roots at around temple level, then twist the iron 180° away from your face as you pull forward through to ends.
WHERE TO BUY
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly-haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who constantly found herself overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. Today, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout) is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | firstname.lastname@example.org