INCREDIBLE STYLE? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED: RESERVE DUAL-PLATE STYLING IRON
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Four plates, one pass. New from our Reserve collection, The Dual-Plate Styling Iron, straightens and curls simultaneously with fewer passes and far less heat damage, thanks to the ergonomic dual top and bottom plates. By creating the perfect tension and providing additional points of contact – all at a customized heat setting you control – the result is “just stepped out of the salon” stellar.
Dual-Plate Styling Iron, $190
THE GOOD STUFF
- Top & Bottom 0.5” Titanium Plates provide a smaller surface area, resulting in more control and less damage
- Plate Separation creates additional points of contact for increased tension
- Ionic Technology uses the power of negative ions to reduce frizz and boost shine
- Smooth, Rounded Plates allow for both sleek, straight looks and effortless curls and waves
- Digital Temperature Control (heats up to 450°F / 232°C) allows for custom styling on all hair types
HOW TO SERVE
For use on dry hair. Work in 1-3” (2.5-7.6cm) cleanly parted sections. Position the iron as close to the scalp as safely possible without touching the scalp. Position the section between the plates, close the iron and slowly pull through to the ends. Bevel the iron ever so slightly toward the face.
Styling Tip: Recommended Temperatures
- Fine / Damaged / Processed Hair
1-3 lights (250°F-350°F / 120°C-180°C)
- Medium Hair
4 lights (400°F / 200°C)
- Thick / Coarse Hair
5 lights (450°F / 230°C)
WHERE TO BUY
Available on drybar.com
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts. With that same goal in mind, we’ve created a line of professional quality products, tools & accessories to achieve and maintain the perfect blowout at home so you can feel happy and confident every day! Today, our growing product line is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta, Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com .