TARGET & DEEP CLEAN THE SCALP FOR HEALTHIER, LONGER-LASTING BLOWOUTS: INTRODUCING CROWN TONIC PRE-SHAMPOO SCALP BALANCING CLEANSER
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
Extend your blowout and improve the overall scalp condition for a longer-lasting blowout! This purifying cleanser gently exfoliates and eliminates excess oil and flakes caused by dryness to help improve overall scalp condition and promote a longer-lasting blowout. Probiotic complex rebalances the microbiome by targeting excess oil and flakes caused by dryness, soothes discomfort, and helps to lock in hydration.
Crown Tonic Pre-shampoo Scalp Balancing Cleanser, $36
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Probiotic Complex derived from Lactic and Amino Acids targets flakes caused by dryness, soothes discomfort, and helps to lock in hydration
- AHA/BHA Complex with Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid, helps to gently exfoliate and remove build-up
- Scalp Massaging Applicator helps support circulation and remove impurities
- Cooling Sensation offers an instant feeling of relief to irritated scalps
- Mango Leaf Extract a natural oil-controlling active, helps balance excess sebum
HOW TO SERVE:
After wetting the hair, twist the nozzle to open and squeeze a generous dollop directly onto the scalp. Twist nozzle to close, then massage in gently and rinse well. Follow with your favorite Drybar shampoo and conditioner. Use with every wash or as needed.
For additional scalp stimulation, remove the Scalp Massager to use on its own as a hand-held massager.
WHERE TO BUY:
Available on drybar.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/thedrybar; Instagram www.instagram.com/thedrybar
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts. With that same goal in mind, we’ve created a line of professional quality products, tools & accessories to achieve and maintain the perfect blowout at home so you can feel happy and confident every day! Today, our growing product line is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta, Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com.
For more information about Drybar, please contact:
Dana Kaynes | email@example.com