Introducing Cure Liqueur™ Collection: Restore and Strengthen for Shiny, Stronger Hair
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
With all we do to make our hair look fantastic, is it any wonder most of us could use some major damage control? Enter Cure Liqueur™, a triple-threat collection crafted to restore your lackluster locks. With innovative, clinically tested formulas, natural ingredients, and a brand-new to-die-for scent, it’s the ultimate rescue crew.
Restorative Pre-Shampoo Treatment Oil, $35: Super concentrated treatment oil that mends split ends and instantly seals the cuticle from the inside out for long-lasting color protection
Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner, $32 each: Luxurious cleansing and rich conditioning formulas that strengthen and restore damaged hair to reduce breakage
THE GOOD STUFF
- Micro-Polymer Adhesion Complex helps seal cuticle and forms a protective barrier
- Buriti & Amla Oils deliver vitamins and minerals to nourish, smooth and provide a shiny finish
- Strengthening Protein Complex is clinically proven to strengthen and nourish hair structure from the inside out plus increase hair strength by 50% after one use (Shampoo & Conditioner only)
- Clinically tested and proven to provide long-lasting color protection up to 4 washes. (Pre-Shampoo Treatment Oil only)
- NEW! Petal Scent features magnolia, iris and bergamot notes for a fresh floral-meets-citrus fragrance
HOW TO SERVE
Cure Liqueur Restorative Pre-Shampoo Treatment Oil: FOR USE ON DRY HAIR BEFORE SHAMPOOING. Begin with dry, detangled hair. Work in sections and lightly spray from roots to ends. Comb or rake through to evenly distribute. Leave in for 10 minutes, rinse and shampoo well; double cleanse, if needed. A little goes a long way! Use every 4 washes.
Cure Liqueur Strengthening Shampoo: Massage a generous dollop into wet hair from roots to ends. Rinse well. Repeat if needed.
Cure Liqueur Strengthening Conditioner: After shampooing, apply a generous dollop from midshaft to ends. Leave in 1-5 minutes. Rinse well.
WHERE TO BUY
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly-haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who constantly found herself overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. Today, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout) is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | email@example.com