Nuts for Coconut: Limited Edition Coconut Colada Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray and Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The ultimate “summer vibes” scent and one of beauty’s hottest ingredients, coconut is beloved by all. And when coconut and colada collide? Even better. (Just ask fans of Drybar Coconut Colada Seashore Spritzer and Detox Dry Shampoo.) Now say hello to the season’s most delicious new style-savers.
THE COCONUT COLADA TRIPLE SEC GOOD STUFF:
- 3-In-1 Formula texturizes, amplifies and refreshes hair
- Crystal Clear Microporous Minerals add matte texture, create separation for fuller styles and absorb oils
- Great For All Hair Types including wavy, curly and straight
- Airy, Dy Spray imparts instant body and volume for a tousled, sexy look
HOW TO SERVE:
For use on dry hair. Shake extremely well. Spray 4-6” (10-15 cm) from hair for texture, volume and light hold. For added fullness, spray with head upside-down. As a final step, spray onto styled hair.
THE COCONUT COLADA HOT TODDY GOOD STUFF:
- Heat-Activated Rice Protein strengthens hair, protecting against the drying and damaging effects of styling
- Restorative Fire Tulip Extract blocks heat and boosts strands’ natural luster
- Frizz-Fighting Marula Oil coats strands, delivering a touchable, satin finish
- Sun Shielding UV & Color Protectants block the sun’s most drying and color-fading rays
HOW TO SERVE:
For use on dry hair. Shake well. Lift sections of dry hair and spray throughout before using hot tools.
WHERE TO BUY
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly-haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who constantly found herself overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. Today, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout) is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | firstname.lastname@example.org