Power to the Purple: Blonde Ale Color-Enhancing Brightening Mask Puts a Ban on Brassiness
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Dry, thirsty strands have met their match with this insanely nourishing mask. Powered by deep purple pigments, it neutralizes brassy tones, leaving renewed, frisky brightness in its wake. Hair is instantly healthier, hues are color-true. Ideal for blonde, gray, white and highlighted shades (aka, the “brass magnets”).
Blonde Ale Color-Enhancing Brightening Mask, $35
THE GOOD STUFF
- Purple Pigments neutralize brassy tones that can rob light hair of its radiant beauty
- Rice Protein Complex helps address effects of chemical processing
- Lemon Extract naturally brightens dull locks
- Chamomile Extract provides blondes with a gentle boost and amps-up the shine factor
- Parabens, sulfates, phthalates don’t exist in this cruelty-free formula
HOW TO SERVE
After shampooing, apply a generous dollop to wet hair from roots to ends. Leave in up to 5 minutes. Rinse well. Use once a week.
For extra bright, soft hair, use Blonde Ale Brightening Shampoo before using Blonde Ale Color-Enhancing Brightening Mask
WHERE TO BUY
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. In addition to 140+ locations throughout the US and Canada, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout), is sold through Drybar shops, as well as Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, Macy’s and Amazon.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | email@example.com