Reserve Ultralight Anti-Frizz Blow-Dryer Adds a Gust of Elevated Esthetics to the War on Frizz
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Who doesn’t love a gorgeous beauty tool perched on a bathroom counter, ready for its Instagram closeup? This sleek white blow-dryer - an esthetic nod to the light, airy femininity of a Drybar shop and the first product in its premium-priced Reserve collection – packs a powerful anti-frizz punch in a lightweight, technology-forward package.
Reserve Ultralight Anti-Frizz Blow-Dryer, $285
THE GOOD STUFF
- Next-Level Frizz Protection powered by Ionic Dessicant Technology that reduces humidity level by 87%
- Faster Drying Time aided by a super-fast motor speed of 100 mph
- Ultralight, Ergonomic Design weighing only a pound, for easy and comfortable styling
- Digital Control Settings for customized drying, adjusted to your changing needs
- Long DC Life Motor ensures this premium-priced tool is worth every penny
HOW TO SERVE
After shampooing and towel-drying, apply the appropriate Drybar prep and / or styling product, section hair and dry.
WHERE TO BUY
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly-haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who constantly found herself overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. Today, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout) is sold through Drybar franchise shops, Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and Macy’s and online at fine retailers as well as at drybar.com.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | [email protected]