Drybar Products LLC operates this website (the “website”) and is hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “Drybar”. The recipient of this information is assumed to be the consumer of any Drybar services or products and is hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE) CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products described or depicted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. All product descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your device and we cannot guarantee that your device will accurately display colors accurately. The inclusion of any products in this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Eligibility to Order/Purchase. To place an order on this website you must: (i) be 18 years of age or older, and (ii) be a consumer, not a reseller.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser if that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website. All purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation that any information contained on the website is complete, accurate, or current. For example, products included on the website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may carry a different price than that stated on the website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of this website. The website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Drybar and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Transactions. If you wish to purchase any product(s) made available through the website (each purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Drybar the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the website, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges and cancellation charges. You remain responsible for any taxes and fees issued by your credit card carrier that may be applicable to your Transactions.
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Drybar reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Drybar to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document you opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please email email@example.com or call 800-646-4479. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, your message frequency may vary. You may receive an alert when instances occur such as:
- You are welcomed to the service
- Membership updates
- Sales, promotions, new product releases
- Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Drybar may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Drybar and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Drybar, text the word STOP to 78656 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Drybar. This is the exclusive method for opting out. After texting STOP to 78656, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
Mobile Terms & Conditions – Arbitration Clause
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Service will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted, and expressly includes claims brought under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227 et seq., or any other statute, regulation, or legal or equitable theory. You and Drybar hereby agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. 1, et seq. (“FAA”) applies to this agreement to arbitrate, and governs all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration. Unless you and we agree otherwise in writing, arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association’s Consumer Arbitration Rules in effect at the time of filing of the arbitration (the “AAA’s Rules”). However, just as a court would, the arbitrator or arbitrators must honor the terms and limitations in this Agreement, and can award damages and relief (including any attorneys’ fees) authorized by law and/or the AAA’s Rules. The arbitration decision and award is final and binding, with some exceptions under the FAA, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND DRYBAR ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING.
THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT ALLOW FOR CLASS ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THE PROCEDURES OR RULES OF THE AAA WOULD. RATHER, YOU AND WE ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO PURSUE ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL, BILATERAL BASIS. FURTHER, AND UNLESS YOU AND DRYBAR AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL PARTY’S CLAIMS WITH ANY OTHER PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING.
You and Drybar are each responsible for our respective costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the arbitration. Drybar, however, will pay for the arbitration administrative or filing fees, including the arbitrator and/or other AAA case management fees, for any claim seeking $75,000 or less, unless the claim is determined by the arbitrator to be frivolous. Otherwise, the AAA’s Rules regarding costs and payment apply.
This agreement to arbitrate does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf.
If any term of this Section (Arbitration and Class Action Waiver) is to any extent illegal, otherwise invalid, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability; all other terms hereof shall remain in full force and effect; and, to the extent permitted and possible, the invalid or unenforceable term shall be deemed replaced by a term that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable term. If application of this Severability provision should materially and adversely affect the economic substance of the transactions contemplated hereby, the Party adversely impacted shall be entitled to compensation for such adverse impact, provided the reason for the invalidity or unenforceability of a term is not due to serious misconduct by the Party seeking such compensation.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 78656. You can also contact Drybar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-646-4479 for further assistance.
Changes to Terms
These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of ours and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this website without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
- Linking to this website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any material displayed on this website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on, or accessible from, any other website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites. If you decide to access any other website linked to or from this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this website of the related materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Gift Cards. Depending on the type of Drybar Gift Card that you have, it may be used for making authorized purchases at participating Drybar retail locations in the United States or for making authorized purchases at Participating Locations and online at drybar.com. Gift cards cannot be transferred, exchanged, or resold and cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by law). Gift cards may not be used towards the purchase of a membership. Gift cards have no expiration date and no fees. Gift cards are nonrefundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Drybar’s Gift Card policy is accessible here and is incorporated into these terms and conditions in its entirety.
- Return Policy. Drybar’s return and refund policy is accessible here and is incorporated into these terms and conditions in its entirety.
- Auto Replenishment. Drybar’s Auto Replenishment policy is accessible here and is incorporated into these terms and conditions in its entirety.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY TRANSACTION THAT MAY BE CONDUCTED ON, OR THROUGH, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. PRODUCT SPECIFIC WARRANTIES CAN BE VIEWED HERE.
- Jurisdictional Issues. This website is controlled and operated by Drybar from the United States and is not intended to subject Drybar to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. Drybar does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States. In choosing to access the website, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations. We may limit the website’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the website, please send an email to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to Customer Service, Drybar Products LLC, 125 Technology, Suite 100, Irvine, California 92618, or by calling us at (800) 646-4479. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Arbitration. BY USING THIS WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. In addition, by using this website in any way, you unconditionally consent and agree that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) you may have against the officers, directors and employees of Drybar and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “company entities”) arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the website or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held exclusively in Orange County, California; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the Terms and Conditions of this website and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable user may have entered into in connection with the website; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only your and/or the applicable company entity’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against you or any company entity; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against any Drybar entity exceeds $125 USD, and you are unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Drybar agrees to pay them and/or forward them on your behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, the company will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor the company shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at http://www.jamsadr.com.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this website at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact Drybar Customer Service at (800) 646-4479.
Last updated August 13, 2022