Smashing the Glass Ceiling: Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo & Smoothing Conditioner
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
You can have it all (and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise). You want hair that’s so smooth and high- shine that light reflects off its surface? No time to deal with frizz? You’ve got it. These lightweight, cleansing and conditioning formulas are rich without being heavy, on all hair types. Sleek styling starts in these bottles. Now that’s something to raise a glass to.
Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo & Smoothing Conditioner, $26 each
THE GOOD STUFF
- Vegan Keratin, a highly moisturizing protein, helps seal, reinforce and smooth the hair cuticle
- Neroli Oil smooths, helps prevents frizz and provides a high-shine, glossy finish
- Murumuru Butter helps soften and improve hair manageability without weighing it down
HOW TO SERVE
- Shampoo: Massage a generous dollop into wet hair from roots to ends. Rinse well. Repeat if needed.
- Conditioner: After shampooing, apply a generous dollop from midshaft to ends. Leave in 1‒5 minutes. Rinse well.
WHERE TO BUY
drybar.com January 2020
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. In addition to 140+ locations throughout the US and Canada, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout), is sold through Drybar shops, as well as Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, Macy’s and Amazon.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | [email protected]