Your Hair Will Beat the Heat: Introducing Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist
“Hot Toddy heat protect has been in the works for quite some time. We wanted to develop a product that would protect the hair from any sorts of heat styling. Hot Toddy should be sprayed on the hair before using any type of hot iron. It is essential for Dry Styling and should always be used when re-styling your locks or to extend to your blowout. ”
– Alli Webb, Founder of Drybar
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Treat before you heat! Drybar’s NEW Heat Protectant Mist is here to keep your hair out of harm’s way. The lightweight spray protects hair from heat styling with curling, straightening and styling irons with temperatures up to 450°F/232°C, while controlling frizz and adding shine. Perfect for those who can’t stop styling—because your hair shouldn’t have to take all the heat!
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist, $26
THE GOOD STUFF
- Marula Oil coats hair strands, delivering protection from heat with a satin, frizz-free finish
- Fire Tulip Extract protects against heat, leaving hair looking healthy and restored
- Heat-Activated Rice Protein strengthens hair, protecting it against the drying and damaging effects of heat styling
- UV Protectors shield hair from UVA and UVB rays as well as the excessive heat that causes dryness and color fading
HOW TO SERVE
Shake well. Lift sections of DRY hair and spray throughout before using hot tools.
WHERE TO BUY
Named one of the top “100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010” by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine’s Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. In addition to 140+ locations throughout the US and Canada, our growing product line (created specifically for the perfect blowout), is sold through Drybar shops, as well as Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, Macy’s and Amazon.
For more information about Drybar, please contact
Dana Kaynes | firstname.lastname@example.org